Looking for a group of 3 organizers to take on Le Dîner en Blanc – Whistler
Le Dîner en Blanc is more than a simple picnic. It is a spontaneous movement founded on values like friendship, elegance, heritage, respect and secrecy... In recent years, the event has brought thousands of people together from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. There are no commercial objectives, political affiliations, or charitable associations. For one night, guests experience a thoroughly magical night at one of their city’s most prestigious public spaces. Through Dîner en Blanc International, more than 70 cities around the world host their own annual Dîner en Blanc event including Montreal, New York, Paris, Vancouver, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, and Whistler.
Le Dîner en Blanc – Whistler was already successfully held. To bring the tradition back in 2017 and onwards, we are presently looking for a new Host Team to carry out this event.
Le Dîner en Blanc is looking for event specialists that would be interested in getting involved in such a project. If you are interested, please fill out the Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section located on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. If you are still left with unanswered questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly clarify any uncertainties you may have.
Notes to the interested hosts:
- Please note that all communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be in French or English.
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large scale events and dealing with alcohol & venues permits.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce all these events. We offer a support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. As this service is offered for free, organizers must have the needed experience and structure to build such an event, and must also agree to comply with the standards established by the Dîner en Blanc.
- It is important to understand that we don’t hire any hosts. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who are in love with the concept. Each event is financially independent from the Dîner en Blanc structure.
- Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated to any charitable or political causes.
Dîner en Blanc International team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: